EMOVIE CASH CERTIFICATE HOLDER AGREEMENT
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is the contract outlining the terms under which the eMovie Cash Certificate has been issued to you by TPG Rewards, Inc. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it for future reference.
1. Definitions. In this Agreement, “you”, “your”, and “cardholder” mean the person or persons who have received the eMovie Cash Certificate and are authorized to use the card number as provided in this Agreement. “We”, “us”, and “our” mean TPG Rewards, Inc. the issuer of the eMovie Cash Certificate. "Code" means the number/letter sequence found on specially marked products used to obtain your EMovie Cash Certificate.
2. Your Representations and Agreements. By retaining, activating, using or authorizing the use of the eMovie Cash Certificate (i) you acknowledge receipt of this Agreement; (ii) you accept the eMovie Cash Certificate; and (iii) you agree that you have read and understand this Agreement and that you will be bound by and will comply with all of its terms and conditions.
3. Use of Your eMovie Cash Certificate. Your eMovie Cash Certificate may be used at participating movie theaters listed here: http://new.eMoviecash.com/locator/. If the purchase price exceeds the dollar amount printed on the eMovie Cash Certificate, the difference must be paid by you first. Our records will be deemed to accurately reflect the value available on the eMovie Cash Certificate. You are responsible for all transactions initiated by use of your eMovie Cash Certificate. The eMovie Cash Certificate contains a unique code which can only be used for up to the dollar amount listed on the eMovie Cash Certificate.
If you permit someone else to use your eMovie Cash Certificate, you will be deemed to have authorized this person to use your eMovie Cash Certificate and will be responsible for all transactions initiated by that person with the eMovie Cash Certificate.
You do not have the right to stop payment on any transaction originated by use of your eMovie Cash Certificate.
4. Usage Limitations. You may not use your eMovie Cash Certificate for illegal purposes. You may not use the eMovie Cash Certificate to obtain cash at an Automated Teller Machine (“ATM”) or at a bank branch. You will not receive a personal identification number with the eMovie Cash Certificate. You may not use the eMovie Cash Certificate to make preauthorized regular payments. The eMovie Cash Certificate cannot be re-loaded.
5. Balance Inquiry. You can check the balance of your eMovie Cash Certificate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We may provide additional methods of checking the balance.
6. Fees and Charges. We will not assess fees for use of the eMovie Cash Certificate. However, fees may be imposed by others in connection with your eMovie Cash Certificate.
7. In Case of Errors or Questions About eMovie Cash Certificate Transactions. Email us at email@example.com, if you think your receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transaction.
We will notify you of the results of our investigation within 10 business days after we hear from you. If our investigation determines there was an error, it will be corrected promptly. In some instances, it may take up to 45 calendar days to investigate your complaint or question.
8. Lost or Stolen eMovie Cash Certificate. You agree to handle your eMovie Cash Certificate like cash. Because the eMovie Cash Certificate is like cash and the eMovie Cash Certificate cannot be registered, a replacement eMovie Cash Certificate will not be issued and the balance on the lost or stolen eMovie Cash Certificate will not be refunded.
9. eMovie Cash Certificate Expiration. You will be issued one eMovie Cash Certificate per Code. Your eMovie Cash Certificate is good until the expiration date that appears on the front of the eMovie Cash Certificate.. We will not return the balance remaining on your eMovie Cash Certificate upon expiration of your eMovie Cash Certificate.
10. International Transactions and Fees. Your eMovie Cash Certificate may not be used for International Transactions.
11. Liability Limitations. Under no circumstances will we be liable to you for special, punitive, or consequential damages or for any incidental expenses incurred by you, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees.
12. Disclosure of Account Information to Third Parties. We will not disclose information to third parties about your eMovie Cash Certificate or eMovie Cash Certificate transactions.
13. Revocation. The eMovie Cash Certificate is our property and we may revoke the eMovie Cash Certificate at any time without cause or notice. However, you are solely responsible for the possession, use and control of the eMovie Cash Certificate. You must surrender a revoked eMovie Cash Certificate and you may not use an expired or revoked eMovie Cash Certificate.
14. Amendment. We may change the terms of this Agreement at any time without notice, unless required by law. If such notice is required, we will notify you in writing and any change will be effective on the date specified in the notice. Changed terms will apply to the outstanding balance of your eMovie Cash Certificate and to any eMovie Cash Certificate transactions after the date of the change. In any event, use of your eMovie Cash Certificate after the date of the change will constitute your agreement to the change.
15. Void Where Prohibited. Not all services described in this Agreement are available to all persons or at all locations. We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion, the provision of any such services to any person or in any location. Any offer of a service in this Agreement will be deemed void where prohibited.
16. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any rule, law, or regulation, the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement will not be affected, and in lieu of such invalid or unenforceable provision there will be added automatically, as part of this Agreement, a provision as similar in terms as may be valid and enforceable, if possible.
17. Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and us, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements with respect to such subject matter.
e-Movie Cash is a registered trademark of TPG Rewards, Inc.